Relaxation...feels so good!!

Every once in a while I listen to a cd that makes relaxation an important key factor in your life. I put it on my disc player, turn the lights off in the bedroom, light the candles that rest on my dresser and throw myself on the bed.  Ah...that's relaxation in itself.  I listen to the woman's voice flowing through my stereo and here word for word a woman tell me how to relax.  As crazy as it may sound, listening to a total stranger's voice teaching me how to stay cool, calm and collected, really works. I find myself escaping to my imaginary world of happiness or my dream spot as I like to call it and man is it wonderful.  I listen and listen, over and over again, for 30 minutes, the importance of relaxing your mind and I take a deep breath in, and take it all in.  It's so easy to get lost in this world and in your own mind, where thoughts and fears and worries seem to swim around in your head.  In all reality however, when there is absolutely nothing to fear or worry or even think about, than that is when you find more peace.  For me at least, I seem to find peace in the things I know are true and the things that are right in front of me.  Day by day I remind myself how important it is to find inner peace in your life and how important relaxation is to my own life.  I believe that we are our worst critics and I like to tell that side of my brain to shut the hell up a lot of times.  Today I know that my life is exactly how it should be and no matter what, knowing that one fact, brings peace to my heart and relaxation to my mind.  I don't know what tomorrow has in store for me and I don't know what my future has in store for me.  But...what I do know is that I alone have control of where my life leads me to.  I am very happy and can't wait for tomorrow so I can do it all over again....that much better.  Relaxation feels so good and I never knew how important it was to take just a few moments out of your daily life, to focus and relax on yourself.  I love every minute I get to love myself a little bit more and let my day pass me by and take me to another world.  

Comments

Popular Posts