Loving the Life I Live

When life throws you curve balls, one may not always know what to do.  Some may struggle with the difficulties that every day life has to offer and some may take it all in stride and move forward.  For the longest time I have led a life where I've always been in between.  Some days I let the littlest of things bring me down. When that happens, I usually dwell in it for more than I EVER should. And other days, more so than most, I move forward.  There really is never a good enough reason to give in to the chaos that life brings.  When you think about it logically, life has so many wonderful things to offer. I spend most of my time realizing and remembering that all of the time.  Every moment I have spent worrying, fearing, and stressing way too much about the little things, or the fact that I have no idea of knowing what my future will bring me, are moments that I should be living my life to the fullest and focusing only on the wonderful things that I have in my life, at this very moment.  It's taken me a long time to get to where I am today.  I still have my days where I worry from time to time and where I am a little impatient than I should be.  But, no one is perfect and no life is perfect and knowing that is the key to living a beautiful life.  I just want to say that I have come full circle from the girl I was three years ago in Texas.  If the girl I knew back then could meet the woman I am today, I think they'd have a lot to say to each other.  But, because life is so wonderful, being able to look back on those moments when I was young and naive and way too weak, help me with my life now.  I have the most amazing man in the world and even on days when I may not be fun to be around, he loves me more.  I can only hope that I will be blessed with more days to live my life to the fullest.  I am happiest right where I am and each day I learn more new things about myself and my life, and exactly what I want out of it.  I like to think that my life will only offer me more pleasant memories and more time to love the people I love, to the best of my ability.  So as I continue on my path to growing up, I look back on my past briefly and smile..knowing that I have come a long way and I've done a pretty damn good job at it.  And instead of planning out my entire future, I trust that my life will work out, just the way it is supposed to be.  In the end, the only thing that really matters is happiness.  And since I have found that...than life is imperfectly perfect :)

Comments

Popular Posts