My Very Last.......

Tomorrow will mark the beginning of my very last year in college.  It's been a long tumultuous road, with pit stops here and there, but I've finally arrived.  I can't even begin to explain how excited that makes me to know that with all of God's good graces, I will be graduating with my BA in Journalism next Spring.  Ahhhhhh...it feels so damn good to say that out loud!! WOO HOO!! I feel like so far this year has been a long journey of bumps in the road and they have all led me to this exact moment in time, where nothing but happiness seeps through my veins.  It's kind of weird to say, but I feel like so far, this is the year of growth for me as a person, as a girlfriend, as a friend, as a daughter/sister, and as a woman who has truly found the meaning of loving oneself.  Man has it been such a long journey, for me to be able to sit here and say that I really do love myself, flaws and all.  That may sound a little conceded, but for those who really know me...that's a huge accomplishment.  I've had a lovely weekend, babysitting Andrew's parents' doggies and our dog as well. I will write more later on,on just how wonderful these dogs are and how marvelous dogs are in general.  I have to get to bed now...I have my very first day of school tomorrow and I always look forward to that. For anyone who may read this..have you ever accomplished a huge goal for yourself? And if so, what? And....how did accomplishing that goal, make you feel and change you?
Much love-k

Comments

  1. The biggest goal I have met for myself in a while was completing my 5k. It really was an AMAZING thing for me to do. I tried my hardest and did it. :)

    Congrats on graduating soon! That will be so awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts