New Beginnings

Each time a month ends, I look forward to the first day of the new month, where everything from the previous one is vanished into thin air and swept away.  August is always one of my favorite months, because it's the last month of Summer and it is when the heat from the desert cools down and the cool breeze from the mountains sets in.  I can feel the beautiful wind already, sweep through my soul and take me away.  Another reason why I love August so much is because it will begin the hopefully last year of my college career (for now that is).  But of all things, I love August because as soon as it is done, Fall is here and then soon enough..Christmas :) 
Each month is a new beginning, for you have a new month and new days to live life to the fullest all over again.  In a sense however, I believe that each day is a new beginning in of itself.  I am absolutely loving the new house and our new privacy.  There is nothing better than coming home to a place that is actually yours and a place that no other beings have lived in before you. Its truly one of the best feelings in the world and I only hope that everyone out there can experience that someday.
I am really happy with where I am in my life right now.  I know that the key to true happiness is to always have a positive mind set and a positive outlook on life.  For me, I know that as soon as I start to even think negatively..I become negative almost instantaneously.  But, I like to think that that usually occurs more so during a certain week each month if you know what I mean.  Life is truly precious and as I write this I know how lucky I am to have the life I have.  If someone were to ask me, if you could go back in time and change anything, would you?  My answer would have to be no!  For everything that I have ever been through, has truly shaped who I am today.  I wouldn't want any wishes granted to turn back time or take things back. And I never want to regret anything.  SO with each new month are new beginnings and all the more reasons we have to live happy and wonderful lives.  


 

Comments

Popular Posts