My First Weeks Wrap Up

With my first week of my new job coming to an end, I have one word to describe how I feel: beat! I never knew what working in childcare was like, and now all I can say is that I love it.  Every single minute of it.  It has been such a huge difference from my last job, a job in which made me severely unhappy.  I've been on my monthly cycle this whole week as well, which has made me a lot more tired and a lot more on edge.  That's the thing about being a woman I guess; for me at least.  But I know that I can't let that bother me or bring me down. It's something that I've obviously been going through most of my life and I can totally beat it, without letting it affect me in the ways that it does sometimes.  Overall though being a woman during this time of the month always sucks.  Some days are easier than most, but sometimes its as if my whole body wants to shut down and just sleep for hours at end.  But you know what I get out of it at the end of the day?  The fact that we women get to create life and hold it inside of us for nine lovely months.  And being in a childcare center where I am around children all day, makes wanting children someday all the more real for me.  I'm so glad that this week is coming to an end soon.  I will finally be able to just relax and chill out for a whole weekend with my guy.  Our first full weekend in two months.  I'll also be able to be a bum and sleep in, which lets face it....I adore entirely.   So for the wrap up to my week, it has been crazy, somewhat stressful, tiring....but......absolutely wonderful and worth it.  I am so happy right now, even though all I want to do is go to sleep.  I love my life and am grateful for everything that I have.  I never want more than I have and when I do, I remember that that is not what life is all about.  You should never ask for more than you have. And you should never live in the future tense.  Instead I live for today, whether it's good or bad.  I live for today and all that I have and I smile.  I am so blessed.  And I would never trade my life in for anything else.  
Thank God for all my blessings!! Now....it's time for me to sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts