The Power to Change

I haven't written in quite some time.  Once Christmas ended and my family left, I felt a little out of this world, to say the least.  I had cherished and taken in, every ounce of time I got to spend with my mom, and instantly needed it and wanted it as soon as she left.  I guess it is safe to say that your mom is truly with you in every step of the way.

Tonight I began a new challenge.  I've read the books and ordered the material, and am taking it in.
I begin my P90X challenge, in hopes of finally living up to my "work out dream."  I've read two books that are already changing my life and they have opened my eyes and my heart to what I was so afraid of doing before.

I've fallen in love with a guy who I literally could not and can never, picture my life without.  As scary and hard as it is for me to give my all 110% of the way, with him, it is not as scary as I make it out to be.  We've been together three years now and he still finds ways to surprise me.  I just wanted to say that when you find love that awakens you, makes you live, is selfless and endearing....hold on to it, as tight as you can.  Even when you want to let go, never give up.  It's only in the hardest of times, that love truly shows.

We leave for LA in two weeks, on my first ever Spring Break vacation.  I graduate from college in two months, turn 25 in one, and man oh man am I excited.

Just wanted to say that I feel lucky and blessed to be alive.  I feel honored and whole, to have the people I do, in my heart and life.  I love myself a lot more and it feels damn good.

Loving all that I am grateful for and then some. 

Comments

Popular Posts